Life can be unpredictable. Whatever shape your journey takes, whatever challenges you face, Better Healthcare works with you to keep you in control and create a career you'll love.
We pride ourselves on being something different and provide much more than simply Care. We are a friendly and supportive team, and our values are very important to us. We want to make the biggest difference that we can in our community: to our clients, to our staff, and to the wider public.
We work with the biggest names in healthcare and we help people achieve their dreams. This isn't just helping our client's service users live the life they want to live, it's also about our Care team (that could be you!) building a career that you can be proud of; including access to qualifications (QCF's and more), experiencing a variety of styles of care, progressing into complex and clinical teams and more. Be part of something different and shape a career you can be proud of.
You don't need any experience in care, just an open heart and a willingness to learn (although if you do have experience, that's great too!). We have a fantastic training and support programme to help you feel confident in what you do every day as a Care Assistant.
What sort of benefits can you expect? Well there's a lot, but here are a few:
- Full time or Part time hours available
- Weekly pay
- Free training and certificates
- Flexible working hours - we have a variety of shift patterns to suit your lifestyle
- A team that understands what a healthy work life balance is, and supports you to achieve it
- Lots of different ways to say thank you for going above and beyond
- QCF Diplomas and specialist courses
- Variety of benefits and bonuses including corporate healthcare
- Regular customers and working hours planned in advance
- Coaching & mentoring from senior team members
- Full induction and support, including additional support for new care assistants.
- Company pension scheme
- Paid holiday
- £250 refer a friend bonus
- Bonuses for completing training, helping out, good feedback from customers, and more.
- A bonus on your birthday and at Christmas!
- On hand support 24 hours per day
If you're new to Care, imagine the feeling you get when you help someone who needs it, and magnify that feeling. That's what you're doing every day you're making people's day, changing their lives and if you work for us, you'll have the support of a great company to shape your career in the way you want so you can go home feeling like you have achieved something, every day.
If you have Retail, Hospitality and Customer Service experience then your skills will be transferable, and we can show you how to become an amazing Care Assistant.
We are looking for team members that are enthusiastic, driven, and reliable to be part of our Care Assistant team. You must want to provide a compassionate and high-quality service to the service users you are working with.
If this sounds like you then register your interest for this Care Assistant position today!