With a purpose to make tomorrow a little bit better than today, Lube-Tech provides an environment where you can love what you do and be your best every day.
What you will enjoy about being a part of a 2021 Top Workplace USA and Star Tribune Top Workplace Team:
- Full-time (4 10-hour shifts per week)
- $4,500 sign-on bonus
- $20 travel bonus paid for each night spent out of town
- Paid on-the-job training
- Company vehicle provided
- Competitive benefits starting on your first day
- 15 paid days off
- 10 paid holidays
- Profit Sharing accelerated by YOUR performance
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company provided gear, tools, and personal protective equipment
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE (Overview & Key Responsibilities):
As a car wash Install Technician for the vehicle wash division, you will safely remove, modify, update, and install various car wash equipment and interact with customers on a daily basis regarding their equipment and installation project.
Summary of responsibilities (not comprehensive of all tasks):
- Participate in the safe installation of car wash equipment by assisting the Lead Install Technician to perform installation of state-of-the art car wash equipment by following written and verbal directions.
- Travel to, and perform installations on, indoor and outdoor customer sites in varying weather conditions throughout the Midwest (at least 26 weeks per year overnight travel).
- Read and interpret basic plans and measurements to install car wash equipment.
- Safely and accurately use and maintain hand and power tools.
- Positively interact with customers and teammates daily.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (Minimum Qualifications):
- Safety and quality mindset.
- Communicate and understand written and verbal instructions and resources.
- Ability to work on a fast-paced, safety-oriented, and dynamic team.
- Ability to repetitively lift 50 lbs (occasionally lift up to 75 lbs independently).
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to maintain a quality driving record.
- Basic understanding of plans and measurements.
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART (Preferred Qualifications):
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, organized, and positive environment where safety and people come first.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Prior field service technician, repair technician, general labor, or car wash specialist experience.
- Proven continuous improvement ability.
- Experience installing or servicing hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
Lube-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants including women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)