Job Description:Campaign Operations Coordinator
ShopStyle Collective is on a mission to open the influencer world to all storytellers. Influencer Marketing is estimated to be a $16b industry in 2022, more than double its value in 2019. We empower creators to grow and flourish, and connect marketers to the creators that will fuel their business. We do this all through technology, relationships, and education.
This year ShopStyle Collective is transitioning from start-up to industry leader. After many years of astronomical growth, we are heavily investing to get ourselves to the next level. We will be growing our workforce by 50% in 2022. This is an exciting time to join ShopStyle Collective as we leverage our wins to drive long-term, sustainable growth and make a meaningful impact in the industry. We invite you to help us build the infrastructure, process, technology, and brand to truly scale our business, and in turn support a wider array of creators as they transition themselves from individuals to small business owners.
About our team and culture: the team at ShopStyle Collective is Illuminating and Vibrant, with ample potential and an appetite for talent to meaningfully move the needle. With the backing of our parent company Rakuten and our values of Speaking Openly, Choosing Actions, and Building Each Other Up, the business is poised for both collective and personal growth.
We are in search of a Coordinator to join the ShopStyle Collective Campaign Operations team, whose mission is to provide best-in-class service to our influencers, retailer partners and clients. The Campaign Operations Coordinator will own the day-to-day operations of influencer campaigns, including campaign project management with internal and external stakeholders, communication with top influencer partners and agencies, analyzing performance data, and supporting overall growth and success of our ShopStyle Collective business. The ideal candidate is organized, extremely detail-oriented, sharp, analytical, motivated, and a hard worker who turns around tasks and projects quickly yet thoughtfully. The Coordinator will work directly with Campaign Leads of the Campaign Operation team, as well as various teams, including Business Development, Account Management, Marketing, Legal, Accounting, and Engineering. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with Campaign Lead to execute influencer campaigns on time, on brief, and on budget
- Lead influencer communications (with oversight from Campaign Lead), coordinating with influencers, ensuring clear communication and liaising with internal & external teams to deliver high quality customer service to both influencers and clients
- Take notes during client calls and presentations
- Drafting all influencer contracts, ensuring accurate reflection of client brief, scope, requirements
- Facilitate negotiations for pricing, payment/legal terms, and secure all signed contracts from approved, activated talent
- Ensure content is delivered on time and matches client brief and influencers to address any edits required
- Maintain campaign platform to manage campaign deliverables, capture links, and provide necessary campaign data
- Create post-campaign reporting analytics including impressions, engagements, clicks, sales and SMV (social media value)
- Manage and adhere to all internal and external campaign deadlines
- Maintain strong communication with Campaign Lead, Business Develop team, and influencers throughout the process to ensure smooth execution, removal of roadblocks, and professional service
- Build relationships with influencer talent to drive loyalty and market value for Collective
- Support ShopStyle business on Collective campaign successes and challenges
- Support administrative tasks as needed such as end of month influencer payments and campaign documentation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in influencer marketing, brand marketing, advertising (digital, social, or traditional), or PR. Agency experience a plus!
- Passion for the influencer marketing and client services space
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn new techniques and tools
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong written communication skills
- An ability and interest to collect, analyze, and present data
- Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Office, G Suite; particularly with Word, Excel, Sheets and Slides
RAKUTEN SHUGI PRINCIPLES
- Ideally located in New York. EST hours
Our worldwide practices describe specific behaviors that make Rakuten unique and united across the world. We expect Rakuten employees to model these 5 Shugi Principles of Success.
- Always improve, always advance. Only be satisfied with complete success - Kaizen.
- Be passionately professional. Take an uncompromising approach to your work and be determined to be the best.
- Hypothesize - Practice - Validate - Shikumika. Use the Rakuten Cycle to success in unknown territory.
- Maximize Customer Satisfaction. The greatest satisfaction for workers in a service industry is to see their customers smile.
- Speed!! Speed!! Speed!! Always be conscious of time. Take charge, set clear goals, and engage your team.