At a glance:
- Do you desire a competitive salary, an uncapped sales commission and a $10,000 signing and performance bonus?
- Are you a client-focused and growth-motivated business-to-business (B2B) sales expert?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position guiding businesses through the selection of fiber-based networking and managed services?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at .
As a client-centric Enterprise Account Executive, you focus on showcasing the ways our solutions simplify client efforts and improve efficiency. You are passionate about proactively pursuing new local enterprise accounts while supporting an existing portfolio. Through your expertise of the client's current and future needs, you outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our products. You have developed a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase business. You thrive in an office environment and excel at traveling to capture new business accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Sales Midmarkets for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- $10,000 signing and performance bonus (external hires only).
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available.
- Formal training.
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of monthly revenue goals.
- Consult with prospective clients and develop tailored product solutions for their complex business needs.
- Generate sales leads through persuasive sales calls, company visits, networking and industry events.
- Entice clients by designing and delivering informative product proposals and presentations.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) analysis and determine serviceability for prospects by requesting site surveys.
- Maintain quality service and encourage retention through coordinated efforts with the Account Management, Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
- Accurately maintain client database to generate sales activity reports.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of B2B sales experience as a proven top sales performer exceeding goals.
- Knowledge of networking, local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) and high-capacity and fiber connected networks.
- Solid relationship building, negotiation and closing skills.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage change and shifting priorities.
- Quick learner within a team environment.
- Valid driver's license, safe driving record and availability to travel.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with client relationship management (CRM) systems, such as Salesforce, ICOMS, CSG or other billing systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience selling telecommunications and network products and services.
SCM235 321707 321707BR
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field (preferred).