Business Systems Analyst (ERP implementation)
Location: Flexible Manchester / Remote
Permanent full time position
Advantage Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Business Systems Analyst to help in the implementation of their Oracle Cloud ERP solution.
Prior experience in delivering ERP solutions is essential and any prior experience in Oracle Cloud ERP is highly advantageous.
In this role you will take on the role of a subject matter expert for Oracle Cloud, offering advice on process improvements and technical solutions. You will serve as a liaison between business stakeholders and the IT teams to define business and system processes through workflows and written requirements to support the support and implementation of Oracle Cloud applications.
You will perform QA testing of new features to ensure that requirements are met, and the resulting user experience is as intended. You will also participate in and support user acceptance testing and the deployment of the solution to production.
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine, as necessary.
- Possess excellent English written and verbal communication skills and the ability to prepare and conduct presentations and prepare training material as required.
- Offers advice on process improvements and technical solutions.
- Ability to synthesize high-level concepts surrounding new requests into a set of business requirements. products to support implementation and subsequent process optimization efforts.
- Understand integration points and analyze impacts with other systems that interface with the applications.
- Provide support to end users including managing issue resolution and performing root cause analysis.
- Work with our outside consultant partners to resolve system production issues or with an implementation.
Suitable candidates will offer:
- Recent demonstrable years relevant experience with process improvement and optimization initiatives
- Experience with modern ERP solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Significant experience in implementing systems to support software based operating models, processes, and procedures i.e.
- Experience optimising current and suggest new business process flows (modules)
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, highly motivated team player with excellent communication/problem-solving skills.
- Quick learning ability and easy adaptability to new environments.
- Can provide business recommendations for designing new solutions.
- Ability to develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions
Submit your CV now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity supporting a growing business.