NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).Role Responsibilities:
- Oversee the installation, configuration and maintenance of the organization's operating systems.
- Approves information systems designs and ensures they are appropriate for users' needs and are consistent with the overall design of the organization's information systems architecture.
- Oversee implementation projects from beginning to completion
- Analyze current processes and make recommendations for improvement based on industry trends and professional business and technical knowledge
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Research and evaluate emerging technology solutions, including both hardware and software
- Use a variety of data analysis and organization tools to discover the most impactful insights to present solutions faced by product teams
- Evaluate system constraints, implications and consequences of various proposed system changes
- Approve system scope through existing knowledge and fact-finding that informs the development or modification of existing systems
- Communicate strategic decisions with other business and technology associates and partners
- Work directly with end users to understand the individual needs of the business
- Elicit project requirements using interviews, document analysis, storyboards, and use cases.Basic Qualifications:
-5+ years of Business Process Analysis
- Agile software development methodology
- SAFe/Agile practices and creating/refining epics, features, and stories in JIRA.Education:
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Information System, Computer Engineering, or a related field of study or related experienceLocation:
The position is on-site in Charlotte once the offices open up.
#L1-NAMAbout NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.Nearest Major Market:
Systems Analyst, Cloud, Business Process, Consulting, Information Systems, Technology, Management
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait...