Business Operations Engineer
This role can be done remotely anywhere within the United States. Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's request and sole discretion.
The Global Business Process team is a cross functional team with members in all Arrow regions. Reporting to the Global Business Process Director the role will interface with the Regional Process teams and Business stakeholders.
The Business Operations Engineer is a key resource to the Business teams acting as a Process Expert/Business Analyst in the major business functional areas. The position is focused on supporting effective business practice and compliance and working with the Business to identify, define and implement process improvements via IT development, Automation and increasingly AI/ML. The role is a key interface between the commercial and technical arms of Arrow.What You'll Be Doing:
What We Are Looking For:
- Project management across teams and business units
- Create detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for the business
- Identify and prioritize technical and functional requirements
- Work with Stakeholders and Regional Process teams on creating the business case and Business Requirement Documents to support the development intake process
- Plan and monitor development deliverables
- Implement and support business initiative and IT development
The Skills That Will Help You Succeed Even More:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- A strong grasp of Business best practice and process-based methodology and a good knowledge of IT infrastructure and their role in delivering solutions to the business teams
- Knowledge of software such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, BI to collect and sort data, create graphs, write documents, and design visualizations to explain and support activity. BPM knowledge and experience of current industry leading software
- Knowledge of business structure
- Stakeholder analysis
- Requirements gathering
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Project Management and Facilitation skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Organizational skills
What's In It For You:
- Processes Modelling, Mining and RPA
- Understanding of networks, databases and other technology
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
$78,300.00 - $110,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Business SupportEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.