Join Aya Healthcare, winner of multiple Top Workplace awards!
The BI Manager will work with the BI Director and lead a team of analysts and/or developers to achieve business stakeholders' goals. Core responsibilities include planning, coordinating, and supervising all activities related to the design, development, and implementation of organizational reporting and analytics. The BI Manager will apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices to guide their development team on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of information and reports.
Who We Are:
We're a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we're obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you'll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Ability to guide team on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of reports based.
- Experience managing data infrastructure to help scale reporting needs while maintaining high-performance environment for reporting.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
- Understanding of reporting, business intelligence, and data governance best practices.
- Drive data management, governance, and quality within the BI team and with other functional data owners to ensure data integrity.
- Drive continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred
- Demonstrable strong data analysis and data mining skills (Advanced SQL, DAX)
- Intermediate Python / Other similar programing languages
- Integrations with Business Intelligence Tools (ideally PowerBI)
- Experience managing large projects.
- Experience managing a small team
- Experience working with relational databases and an understanding of data warehouses
- Experience with data administration, design, and architecture.
- Ability to articulate complex concepts, thought leadership and the business value of solutions in a clear and understandable way.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon - plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO - we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.