Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the worlds largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., were shaping the future of the travel industry.
The Business Applications Analyst - Contact Center
is responsible for developing and recommending call strategies, develop reporting that provides analytical insight into collections dialer performance, and managing the daily functions for the Wyndham Consumer Finance predictive, preview and unmanned dialer operations. Key areas include the creation of campaigns for all portfolios, including but not limited to WVR, WbW, WAAM, and Shell products. The Analyst, Contact Center Communications is also responsible for driving continuous improvement through proactive recommendations on daily strategies and results, and works in close partnership with the Operations team.Essential Job Responsibilities
- Develop and administer effective communication strategies to include outbound dialer campaigns, text messaging, email, letter and live chat.
- Proactively and effectively communicate with leadership on all communication strategies.
- Develop effective reporting and analytics to drive performance, improve compliance and efficiencies. Analyze large sets of data, makes recommendations based on data and business needs.
- Work on cross functional teams to deliver process improvement initiatives.
- Ad-hoc assignments or projects as outlined by manager
- Bachelors Degree required
- Masters Level Degree in Business, MIS, computer programming or other field of study reasonably applicable preferred.
- Work experience may be substituted for this requirement.
- Three years contact center experience required
- One year predictive dialer administration (or similar) required
- One year consumer collection experience preferred
- Experience analyzing large data sets and presenting recommendations to executive level leadership
- Experience developing and troubleshooting databases
- Experience in process improvement
- Development of dashboard reporting
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint and Outlook).
- Autodialer and telephony technologies preferred
- VBA or similar Coding experience required
- MS Project preferred
- SQL and/or SAS preferred
- Relational database experience preferred
- BI reporting experience preferred
- Oracle experience preferred
Knowledge and skills
- Dialer training preferred (CISCO, Avaya, Noble, etc) preferred
- Six Sigma and/or Lean certification preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, that promote open and trustworthy working relationships
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
- Demonstrated quantitative skills; detail oriented
- Effectively manage time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently
- Must be customer-focused, service-oriented, and highly collaborative
- Collections industry knowledge
- Knowledge of regulatory environment, including but not limited to FDCPA, TCPA, CCPA, Gramm-Leach Bliley Act, CFPB preferred
- Advanced analytical skills required
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement. A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, youll find a team thats inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to , including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.