Why New Perspective Senior Living?
A career with a purpose starts here!
This is an exciting time to join New Perspective. We are a growing company serving over 2,000 seniors today with a goal of reaching 10,000 by 2025. Our growth is creating energy, excitement, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. We have a culture of servant leadership and collaboration that supports each team member s personal and professional development. At New Perspective you re not just an employee, you are a valued member of our team.Position Summary
As the Driver, you will be responsible for driving the community bus/ van to and from off campus activities, ensuring the safety of all residents. You will comply with federal and state laws and regulations as well as Company s policies and procedures. This opportunity is a perfect fit for compassionate individuals looking to make a difference in the lives of others. We offer opportunities for training, advancement, education financial assistance, bonuses, and much more.When you join our team, you ll gain:
Shifts AvailableJob TypeResponsibilities
- Referral Bonus- Earn a bonus each time we hire a new team member referred by you.
- Flexible Scheduling- Partner with your manager to create your ideal schedule.
- Tuition Assistance- We invest in our team members development to promote within. Share your career goals with us!
- Leadership Support- We will give you the resources, training, and guidance to be successful in your current and future roles. Your success is our success!
- Collaborative & Inclusive Work Culture- We value all of our team members experiences and backgrounds, and we continue to build dynamic teams. We re committed to listening to team members ideas in order to make some of the best improvements.
- Positive Impacts- You ll make a difference by helping seniors live life on purpose!
- Performs safety checks on the community van each time before operation.
- Drives the community van in a safe manner following traffic regulations.
- Assists residents in getting on and off the bus by ensuring all safety equipment is used correctly
- Ensures resident information binder up to date and on the bus
- Maintains the timeliness of assignments and handling of workload.
- Regulates heating and cooling for passenger comfort.
- Follows policy guidelines should an accident occur.
- Contacts back-up drivers, as needed, to ensure a driver is available for all trips scheduled.
- Takes the community van for repairs and maintenance as needed; picks up and returns to appropriate parking location.
Team Member Benefits & Perks
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Valid Driver s License - must be able to show proof
- DOT Medical Certificate required (company will provide)
- Ability to read, write, speak & understand the English language
- Ability to work in a team environment. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to make decisions and act in the resident s best interest
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education assistance - up to $5,000 per calendar year!
- Leadership Development & Career Advancement
- Real-time Access to Earned Wages
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
Benefits vary by full-time, part-time, and PRN status.
If the role and community seem like a good fit, we ll reach out with a job offer. Job offers may even be made at the time of your interview!
New Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.