5463# of Openings:
1Branch Support Specialist In office opportunity! General Summary:
Provide professional administrative support to all employees via ECARE Line and ECARE mailbox which may include but not limited to: scheduling and overseeing vendor maintenance, records, mail services, ordering of office supplies and centralized distribution, travel arrangements to include hotel and car rental and other services needed to serve our employees in our organization in a timely, cost effective and efficient manner.
This position will report to the Reno, NV office located at 10375 Professional Cir, Reno, NV 89521 Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to internal and external customer needs (employees, vendors, property managers, policyholders, injured workers).
- Take initiative to assist internal and external customers' issues and make suggestions for appropriate action.
- Act as Safety Lead for assigned office/branches which includes, lead quarterly meetings, facilitate monthly inspections, address and resolve safety infractions, monitor CPR/AED/First Aid certifications for office/branches of responsibility, ensure AED equipment are functioning properly.
- Effectively monitor established inventory supplies, including office, coffee, water, facilities, and safety supplies, ensuring appropriate levels are maintained in all branches. Order supplies as requested for remote employees.
- Coordinate, organize and facilitate employee and charitable events. This includes, monthly anniversary and birthday celebrations, large seasonal events, blood drives and local charitable offerings.
- Provide facility-related support with direction from Corporate Services/Facilities in the areas of repairs and maintenance to company facilities which includes facilitating vendor visits from identification, assessment, supervision of work performed through resolution.
- Provide vendor-related support to include qualifying vendors and ensuring receipt of accurate Certificates of Insurance on a timely basis.
- Provide assistance and coordination to on-site meetings for the business to include the Board of Directors.
- Provide employee-related support with direction from HR in the areas of ordering ergonomic equipment, ordering flowers, overseeing the milestone anniversary program, and coordinating health fairs.
- Provide support to fleet drivers including coordinating delivery, pick-up and transport of vehicles, field day-to-day questions, ensure monthly mileage reporting is submitted, ensure vehicles are maintained and registered, ensure quarterly safe driving courses are completed.
- Display sound judgment in managing and controlling expenses that are in the best interest of the company.
- Respond positively to customer needs and guide toward efficient and/or cost-effective solutions with regards to travel arrangements.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as a situation dictates.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Strong computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Understand and demonstrate an ability to relate professionally with management and employees in both normal circumstances and difficult situations.
- Ability to probe customers to determine their specific needs and demonstrate high-level customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and/or resolve customer issues.
- Demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness, and orderliness in performing work assignments in a timely manner.
- Effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously and seek creative alternatives if needed, ensuring the success of the department at all times.
- Recognize the importance of department quality standards while meeting departmental goals.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English and at a professional level.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn new programs and processes.
- Customer Service experience.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
This job operates in a professional office environment; this role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and multi-functional devices.
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, some mobility is required
- May work early, late, or occasional weekend hours to accommodate business needs
- Occasional lifting of a maximum of 30lbs.
- Minimal travel to other office locations/meeting locations occasionally necessary
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
As a dynamic, fast-growing provider of workers' compensation insurance and services, we are seeking a goal-oriented individual willing to put their ideas to work!
We offer a positive, challenging work environment, combined with an opportunity to build your career as you help us grow our business, in innovative and imaginative ways that are uniquely EMPLOYERS!
Headquartered in Reno, Nevada, EMPLOYERS attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our employees across the United States. EMPLOYERS is known for the quality service and expertise we provide to our clients, and the exemplary work environment we provide for our employees.
We live and breathe our core values: Integrity, Customer Focus, Collaboration, Initiative, Accountability, Innovation, and Personal Fulfillment. These are the pillars that support how we do business with our clients as well as how we treat each other!
At EMPLOYERS, you'll discover an energetic environment that inspires top achievement. As "America's small business insurance specialist", we have the resources, a solid reputation and an expanding nationwide identity to enrich your work/life and enhance your career.
Pay Range: $19.00 - $21.00