BI Reporting Engineer I
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.What You'll Be Doing
What Are We Looking For?
- Assist with the management of the overall BI environment, including configuration, releases, metadata, user administration and standards as requested.
- Responsible for Developing, Supporting and Implementing Business Intelligence solutions
- Apply MS PowerBI across the enterprise
- Build New solutions for reporting and analytics, including model development, data visualizations, security and governance.
- Gather and analyze business requirements.
- Plan, prepare, implement and deliver solutions to production.
- Managing projects for Data and Analytics Solutions that scale and adapt to accommodate growth using PowerBI and Azure
- Creating informative and interactive data visualizations/models using PowerBI
- Writing relational and multidimensional database queries and designing custom-fit analysis and reporting solutions
- Developing data and analytics solutions using Azure Synapse, Hyper-Q, PowerBI and Azure cloud
- Curating and maintaining Catalog and data lineage using Microsoft Purview or Alation
- Providing detailed documentation and knowledge-transfer services to other team members and customers
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Provides informal guidance to junior staff Works with minimal guidance
Experience / Education
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Strong aptitude for modern BI solution development using Qlik, OBIEE, PowerBI, Azure, Synapse, MS Power Platform, MS Purview
- Experience with Business Intelligence solution development in Qlik,OBIEE,PowerBI, including DAX and data modeling, data mart and data warehouse architecture
- Hands-on, professional experience with Azure data/analytics platforms
- Deep understanding of dimensional data modeling concepts as well as data warehouse design and lifecycle management principles
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise business intelligence solutions using Microsoft BI technologies, with a focus on PowerBI, Synapse, Power Apps/Power Platform, Purvue
- Experience with both, on-premise and Azure environments
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
What's In It For You?
- A Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, econometrics, operations research, data science, computer science, engineering, marketing or social science methods
- Typically requires 3-5 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 1-2 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
$34.38 - $55.53
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.