The Behavior Technician works directly with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder at the Hope Autism Clinic to teach children with ASD using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). Training in ABA principles will be provided.
Essential Job Duties:
- Teach children with ASD using principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Effectively communicate with families about their children s progress
- Work with the treatment team to help children achieve individualized communication and early learning goals
- Assist with planning and preparing for clinic-based group activities
- Use Microsoft Excel to enter data from sessions
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude
Paid Training Opportunities:
- Web-based learning modules in the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Ability to obtain a Registered Behavior Technician credential from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Be 18 years old, possess a high school diploma, and able to pass a background check
- Have a desire to learn how to employ the strategies of Applied Behavior Analysis while teaching children
- Be enthusiastic, a team player, and just enjoy working with children
Who We Are
Hope is a clinical, educational, and therapeutic provider for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities including Autism Spectrum Disorder. We exist to help children and their families reach their maximum potential by providing state-of-the-art applied behavioral analysis therapies, access to recreation, vocational training, and individualized education programming. Hope offers dynamic, varied programs individualized to the individual s needs. Our mission is to provide state-of-the-art services in the most inclusive environments to encourage persons to fulfill their individual potential through evidence-based treatment, advocacy, and community education.
Hope Clinical Care, Hope's outpatient therapeutic services company, provides therapy services to children with autism and developmental disabilities. At Hope Autism Clinics , Board Certified Behavior Analysts and other qualified service professionals provide medically necessary Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services, Speech Language Therapy, autism screenings and diagnostic evaluations to children with ASD and developmental disabilities from birth to age 22.