CAMERON MITCHELL RESTAURANTS
is seeking aBAKER
to join our team!Who are We?
We are Great People Delivering Genuine Hospitality.What is Your Role?
To make "Raving Fans" of our Associates, Guests, Purveyors, Partners, and the Communities in which we do business.Summary:
It is the responsibility of a baker to make raving fans of the five major groups of people we do business with by preparing all items in the pantry (fillings, tarts, cakes, pies, breads, etc.) while maintaining a sanitary workstation. The baker is responsible for following restaurant policies and procedures while contributing to the profits and revenues of the restaurant.WHAT WE OFFER:
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Opportunities for quick advancement
- 50% off at any of our 60+ restaurants
- Health Benefits for full-time associates starting after 90 days
- Inclusive, fun, and creative environment
- Flexible scheduling, paid time off, and closed 7 major holidays!
- Up to $15/HR + based on experience
- Genuine approach to hospitality
- Individuals who exemplify leadership, kindness, and positivity
- "Yes, is the Answer!" Mentality
- Those that value teamwork, family, and community
Include the following and other responsibilities that may be assigned:
- Reports to work on time as indicated on the work schedule. Uniform meets restaurant requirements and is maintained and cleaned. Practices positive personal hygiene and cleanliness habits during all work shifts.
- Preps all food to ensure that all items are prepared according to company specifications, recipes, procedures, plate presentation, and quality standards. Ensures our guests have a superior dining experience by correctly prepping food products.
- Displays proper food safety techniques in handling and preparation. This includes proper personal hygiene, hand washing, gloves, knife skills, etc.
- Knows emergency procedures for the restaurant.
- Maintains the highest degree of sanitation, cleanliness, and food safety for the work area to include prep tables, countertops, refrigeration units, floors, walls, and shelving.
- Accomplishes all job duties while adhering to all safety guidelines and practices throughout the shift. Immediately reports any unsafe condition or unsafe act, accident, or injury.
Cameron Mitchell Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity & committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Associates.