At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, youll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Under the supervision and general direction of the Director of TechOps, this role will be responsible for working with business stakeholders, data architects, solution architects and the Information Technology and Services (IT&S) Department to identify and define business needs that require developed technology solutions to achieve business outcomes. Working within WelbeHealth architecture standards and design patterns, the Cloud Engineer is responsible for the development, quality assurance, implementation, and maintenance of solutions components which fulfill prioritized business use cases. This role leverages agile life cycle for solutions deployment and data integration in all projects as well as objectively assessing quality and logistics production readiness. The Cloud Engineer regularly and directly collaborates with architecture, security service, application management, infrastructure management, and customer service teams. Collaborates effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission. What youll do:
- Technical subject matter expert on cloud technology.
- Building and managing Microsoft Azure data infrastructure.
- Design and implement secure, resilient, and redundant solutions and strategies
- Strong hands-on experience with Azure PaaS architecture, design, and implementation
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics tools, including Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, and other services within the Azure data analytics stack framework a plus.
- Works with Architects, Technical Leads and Business Teams and contributes to the development of technical designs
- Experience implementing self-service, metric and compliance as code solutions using Power BI and other scripting languages.
- Experience exposing data to end users for consumption such as Power BI or other data integration sources ensuring that the proper security permissions are in place.
- Provides technical database consultation on global infrastructure and other database administration efforts.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis including creating use cases, user stories, key-performance indicators, and processes.
- Establish subject matter expertise in healthcare business operations to inform business and functional requirements, development, and test case planning.
- Development, quality assurance, and implementation of solutions components including detailed design, construction, and unit testing of functional logic, data integration, transformation, reporting and visualization, user interface, and overall user experience.
- Ongoing support, maintenance, and enhancements of solutions including monitoring, performance optimization, and troubleshooting.
- Report and visualization design, development, and maintenance.
- Understand solutions architecture and data model to perform quality assurance and troubleshooting of solutions logic and data integration for production readiness.
- Work closely with technology and business partners throughout solution design and deployment ensuring proper marketing, testing, implementation, and documentation.
- Implement solutions following WelbeHealth best practices such as writing clean, maintainable, and reusable code with good design patterns and good documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring all developed solution architecture is consistent with WelbeHealth architecture and applicable regulations, rules, policies, security protocols, and procedures relevant to WelbeHealth operations as defined by the Regulatory and Compliance, Quality Improvement, and Security teams
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company procedures and information about team members, participants, and families.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
- Minimum of five years professional experience in distributed systems, SaaS, cloudbased solutions deployment
- Experience working with corporate security on Azure XaaS and data infrastructure.
- Expertise in Azure Solution Architecture and operations.
- Experience working in a regulated environment and implementing compliant solutions.
- Ability to do technical design and construction of technical data flows.
- Excellent organizational and workflow skills; ability to work on simultaneous projects with diverse working groups.
- Ability to work well independently and within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies and deploying DevSecOps pipelines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality assurance best practices and test plan development to independently validate and verify functional and technical requirements.
- Minimum of two years experience in the health care and/or health plan industry preferred.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required. Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.