Gallagher Bassett is the premier provider of global claims services, dedicated to exceptional customer service and demonstrably superior outcomes. GB helps people, teams and businesses overcome adversity and loss through the guiding expertise of over 5,000 claims professionals, all committed to going beyond expectations in the continuous pursuit of a better way. Position Summary:
As a leader and AVP on the Sales and Marketing Consultative Analytics team, you will lead efforts to demonstrate superior claims outcomes for prospective new clients, current clients marketing their programs, and across our solution set. Your leadership will focus on four areas of emphasis:
Essential responsibilities are:
- Designing and implementing book of business studies analyzing claim trends relative to both historical experience and relevant external industry benchmarks. Packaging insights for polished presentation to senior executives
- Identification of program improvement opportunities for prospective new clients through the execution of analytical stories with quantified impact
- Active participation in sales presentations (30% travel expected)
- Generation of industry insights for sales, marketing, and client services teams
- Oversees the generation of custom benchmarks analyses, identifying distinct areas of opportunity for prospective new clients, along with specific recommendations to capitalize on those opportunities
- Packages insights from analyses for presentation to prospective and current clients and/or executive team
- Determines the relative effectiveness of Gallagher Bassett's solution set, through detailed analysis of outcomes with and without a particular product or solution, adjusting for variables that might otherwise impact results
- Conducts primary and/or secondary research to identify required data to solve a given business question
- Drafts white papers on trends that impact the insurance or workers compensation industries
- Creates highly polished presentations for senior management as required
- Provides guidance and input to more junior employees in their analyses
- Tasked with solving problems of moderate to high complexity
- Leads all aspects of build-out of tools/technology corresponding to above responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree or higher, with strong academic credentials
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint, ideally with experience in sophisticated analytics tools like R, Python, SQL, SAS, Power BI, or Tableau
- 7 or more years professional experience with quantitative analysis, working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated experience in a client and/or market facing role
- 30-40% travel
- Master's/MBA degree
- Several years of experience managing a successful analytical team
- Strong academic credentials
- Familiarity with Access or enterprise database programs a plus.
Critical Thinking, Leadership, Comfortable presenting in front of clients and senior management, Sophisticated Problem Solving, Deductive Reasoning, Mathematical Reasoning, Excellent Judgment & Decision Making skills, and Excellent Interpersonal Skills U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal capacity to enter a contract?
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.