Family Practice-With OB opening in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Associates in Family Medicine by Village Medical is a leading provider of healthcare. We are looking for a Family Medicine with OB physician to join us in this mission and live out their why for becoming a primary care provider!
Our clinics deliver comprehensive primary care, and providers receive the tools, resources, and support to meet the full suite of patient needs and desired outcomes.
Why join Associates in Family Medicine by Village Medical?
Our model helps you focus your time on what matters most: your patients and their health. As a Village Medical physician you will enjoy:
- Full autonomy in a PCP-led, patient-centered group
- Robust team-based clinical and admin support system
- Data, tech, and analytics resources
- Competitive salary, bonus opportunities, and comprehensive benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), CME allowance, Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and 401k
- Access to physician leadership and knowledge-sharing opportunities with a national network of primary care colleagues
- Flexible work schedules and commitments:
- Full-time, Part-time, PRN
What we are looking for:
- Current licensure in the state of Colorado
- Board certification in Family Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology (or eligible)
- Ability to provide the following OB care: prenatal care, evaluate and manage prenatal issues, appropriate consultations, management of intrapartum and postpartum care, coordinate coverage of OB patients
- 2+ years experience in an outpatient clinic setting preferred but not required
- Active Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration or eligibility
- Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment or eligibility