6035 - Ft Myers - 3000 Colonial Blvd, Ft. Myers, Florida, 33966
CarMax, the way your career should be! Get to know our vehicles inside and out
At CarMax, we create exceptional experiences for our customers. That means preparing every one of our vehicles for sale with quality care. Working alongside a team of experienced technicians, you will ensure the paintwork is finished to CarMaxs high standards. Well help bring out the best in you with a clean, modern, climate-controlled environment where you can work comfortably all year. You will also enjoy a generous range of company benefits including paid vacation, medical and retirement plans, and car purchase discounts. What you will do Essential responsibilities
Be part of a team that cares about customers and their cars
- Perform paint retouching, post-paint finishing, waxing and buffing to make cars look as good as new
- Carry out dent repair, masking, sanding and grinding to ensure sound bodywork
- Repair and replace small plastic and other parts to ensure everything about the vehicle is in good working order
- Follow and promote CarMaxs high standards of safety, cleanliness and organization
In this fast-paced environment you will turn over dozens of cars each week, ensuring each looks and feels as good as the last. That means using your skills to identify problems and find and carry out solutions to provide the highest quality car. You will be part of a team that respects and shares experience and knowledge, working together to deliver great results. Your work and attention to detail will ensure every car our customers buy is safe, reliable and enjoyable to drive. And, as someone who learns fast and communicates well, you will have plenty of opportunities for career development, including the chance to gain new skills and accreditations. Qualifications and requirements
- Experience in one or more of the following: masking, sanding, grinding and applying paint
- Manual dexterity and physical stamina, lift heavy objects, and walk and stand for extended periods of time
- A strong customer focus and attention to detail
- Possession of a valid drivers license
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nations largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application.