Audit Manager - Top 50 Firm
£60,000 - £75,000
Our client, a well-respected firm in London are currently going through a strong period of growth and are on the lookout for Audit Managers, to take on a vacant client portfolio and to assist with building this with the help of the Partners of the firm.
You will manage a team, assist with the progression of junior members of the team and will start to learn about business development as part of your progression.
Your new role
- Providing audit and advisory services to a broad client base
- Managing a team of auditors
- Working on FRS102 and IFRS clients from a mix of sectors
- Manage the entire audit engagement
- Main point of contact for client liaison
- Preparing closing meetings with the client
- Managing a vacant portfolio of clients
What you will need to succeed
- ACA or ACCA qualification (or equivalent)
- Ideally have previous experience of managing a portfolio
- Strong at FRS102 and IFRS exposure beneficial
- Technically astute with the ability to manage multiple engagements at once
- Ability to train and encourage junior members of the team
- Forward-thinking attitude - progressive role
Some of the benefits include...
- Hybrid working pattern
- 25 days holiday with option to buy more
- Enhanced pension
- Clear progression to SM/Director
- Managers bonus scheme
To apply, act quickly and get in touch today - or on .
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.