All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Pet Insurance
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Joining AdventHealth Winter Park is about being part of something bigger. It s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together
we are even better. Schedule:
Full-Time, Varied shifts Monday to Sunday Location:
201 NORTH LAKEMONT AVENUE, Winter Park, 32792 The community you ll be caring for:
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida s premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
- Utilizes computerized diet office application to guide and input patient menu selections to comply with the prescribed diet order.
- Suggests complementary menu items, condiments, and add-ons to comply with the diet order and improve patient satisfaction. Verifies and reads back menu selections. Maintains a record of patient preferences and pertinent information in the notes section of the patient s account.
- Follows approved scripting during menu ordering and delivery. Utilizes bedside menu entry to record patient menu selections. Demonstrates knowledge and competency with CBORD system (electronic diet office system), age specific considerations, patient diets, and allergies.
- Assembles trays and ensures all patient food deliveries and retrievals are consistent with established timeframes, per department standards.
- Maintains a positive, friendly, and courteous demeanor. Communicates effectively. Speaks clearly and professionally. Uses correct grammar.