FLYR Labs is focused on the relentless application of advanced and intuitive technologies that help transportation leaders unlock their ultimate potential.
Starting with airlines, we provide the Cirrus Revenue Operating System that reshapes how travel and transportations businesses plan their commercial operation. We displace legacy data, forecasting, pricing, and reporting solutions with a single enterprise SaaS platform that leverages the latest advancements in deep learning, cloud computing, and user experience.
Our hyper-accurate contextual forecasts enable the most effective scheduling, marketing, and leadership decisions while directly managing the pricing for billions of dollars worth of product and revenue.
As a People Partner, you will drive people strategies and solutions for a designated organization and/or subset of teams within FLYR. You'll support your organization's leader and their leadership team with strategic and tactical people and talent planning and execution.What your destination will look like at FLYR! (Responsibilities)
What can you bring on this trip? (Qualifications)
- As a People Partner, serve as a change agent and member of your client groups' leadership team to help drive strategic growth plans and objectives across the organization.
- Establish yourself as a trusted partner for employees and managers in your client groups.
- Provide organizational development interventions and support including organization design, development solutions, leadership coaching, and proactive change management.
- Engage in strategic workforce planning by assessing organizational capabilities; identify competency and talent gaps, ensure development of people and introduce talent calibration processes.
- Initiate and maintain effective communications with leadership and employees; provide coaching and guidance on matters related to performance management, offer feedback on style and behaviors to improve employee productivity and engagement.
- Build strong partnerships across the People team roles and functions as well as operate as part of a larger People Partner team to create a consistent FLYR experience.
- Lead the organization you support to achieve its People objectives, including attracting, hiring and onboarding great talent, developing and retaining.
- Help intake and triage various people matters to ensure proper delegation and/or resolution.
- Support cyclical People Programs initiatives such as performance review cycles, engagement surveys, training, etc.
- Deliver targeted solutions and recommendations with a focus on employee engagement, scale, and data analysis.
- Maintain and apply a solid understanding of employment laws / regulations at the local, state, federal, and international levels.
- Maintain cultural and DEI awareness based on department and locale, and incorporate into business strategies and solutions.
In-flight Amenities (Perks & Benefits)
- Expertise in organizational design and effectiveness, capability building and driving high performing teams, executive coaching, navigating complex employee relations, and scaling an org with high growth
- Solid understanding of US employment law and ability to apply this effectively as a trusted HR advisor
- Ability to remain flexible and agile in an ever-changing environment along with a willingness to always be learning
- Experience working in multicultural environment
- High level of confidentiality and ability to make sound decisions quickly
- Ability to establish relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong leadership, influencing, and collaboration skills
- 1-2 years experience in Human Resources or related field
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of working experience in Human Resources or People Operations
Our Commitment to Equality
- Equity in Series C startup with high growth potential
- Comprehensive healthcare plans (Choice of PPO & HMO available)
- Generous PTO policy and flexible working arrangements
- 401K with company match
- Free Breakfast/Lunch (in office)
- Uber Eats $30/Monthly (Hybrid Employees)
- 100% Paid Parental Leave for 12 Weeks
- $300 Home office set-up stipend (one time)
- Access to Ginger (mental and emotional support platform)
- $1300 yearly Learning & Development stipend
- Commuting expense reimbursement (Hybrid/Office based Employees)
- Dog Friendly Offices
At FLYR, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace a commitment to have our teams better reflect the world around us as we scale the business.