Gallagher Bassett is the premier provider of global claims services, dedicated to exceptional customer service and demonstrably superior outcomes. GB helps people, teams and businesses overcome adversity and loss through the guiding expertise of over 5,000 claims professionals, all committed to going beyond expectations in the continuous pursuit of a better way. Position Summary:
Essential responsibilities include:
- This role is focused on using quantitative analysis to answer complex questions around the performance and impact of Gallagher Bassett's (GB) products in driving positive outcomes for GB and its clients.
- Generating analyses and reports related to GB's core products and new innovations
- Assessing opportunities to drive revenue, improved efficiency and outcomes for GB and our clients
- Packaging insights from analyses for presentation to clients and/or executive team
- Conducting primary and/or secondary research to identify required data to solve a given business question.
- Typically works under close supervision and guidance.
- Little to no direct client involvement.
- Develops basic functional knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures within field of specialization.
- Strong academic credentials.
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Bonus if you possess enterprise analytics skills (e.g., R, Python, SQL, SAS, Power BI, Tableau); however these skills are not required and can be taught on the job
- Bonus if you possess a Master's/MBA degree (not required)
- Bachelor's degree.
- Less than 20% travel.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Critical Thinking, Complex Problem Solving, Deductive Reasoning, Mathematical Reasoning, Excellent Judgment & Decision Making skills, and Excellent Communication Skills
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older or must demonstrate legal capacity to enter a contract
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.