OverviewA little about us....
HanesBrands Inc., (HBI) is a global company with more than 59,000 associates in 33 countries, all working together to create the worlds best apparel to include iconic brands such as Champion, Hanes, Bali, Bonds, and many more. We offer enormous opportunities for creative thinkers, for people with a passion for consumers, and for people who think like business owners. Were building a truly inclusive culture, where people of different backgrounds, races, cultures and experiences come together to make us stronger. We are a sustainable company committed to making a positive difference in our communities and around the world.
Bras N Things, Australia's leading lingerie retailer is coming to LA!
At Bras N Things we are passionate about supporting women and whatever it is that feels true to who they are. Because lets face it, as women we are many things! We are committed and passionate about Our Vision 'empowering women to feel fabulous, always'- this resonates in everything we do. Bras N Things, a Hanesbrands Company, has more than 200 stores across Australia, New Zealand and South Africa and we are excited to announce we are now open in LA. We are looking for confident, caring, compassionate, hardworking and dedicated team to join us. Whether you are looking to progress your retail management career, or looking for a part time position while you study, the opportunities are endless. If you thrive on a personalized and positive customer service experience, working with a team that supports one another or working with a highly ethical company, we have the perfect fit for you!
Responsibilities Our Culture
Our Culture is found in the little things.... our focus on Customers', communication and Team building, and the respect that our Team have for each other creates an environment full of passion, pro-activity and positive attitudes. Our Benefits
We love to recognize and thank our Team for a job well done. Some of the ways we do this include:
- Generous Team Discounts at Bras N Things and all other Hanes Brands
- Regular competitions with prizes including things like make-up, jewelry or overseas trips
- Recognition for outstanding results
- Exciting opportunities for Career Progression
- Continual Training and Development
Qualifications What we are looking for
Our Assistant Managers are confident, caring, compassionate, hardworking and proactive.
They have a passion for motivating teams who can provide Customers with positive experiences, having their Customers leave feeling empowered, beautiful and wanting to return! To be successful in this role you will need to:
How to Apply
- Put our Customer first: We are all about making genuine and enthusiastic connections with our Customers
- Walk the talk: You embrace all Company directives and understand that your role is to lead by example and execute with excellence. You have high expectations and take pride in everything you do
- Raise the Bar: You bring passion to everything you do and always strive to be better today than you were yesterday
- Make It Happen: You are competitive and committed to achieving continuous results through creating a Dream Team
- Prior Experience: You have demonstrated previous management experience in a fast-paced environment, retail industry is preferred.
Please click "apply" and upload your resume.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: