Geared for the Driven
During these uncertain times of COVID-19, Valvoline Instant Oil Change SM (VIOC) is proud to serve those who need to be on the road, including first responders and medical workers who provide essential services to our communities. Safety is always top of mind for VIOC, and we want you to know that we are working hard to protect our team members and our guests with our stay-in-your-car oil change process plus newly added safety measures in line with CDC guidelines.
Whether youre looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a full-time career with excellent advancement potential, youll find it all at VIOC. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, were here to help you reach every milestone. What youll do
As an Assistant Manager, you will blend technical and management skills to lead, develop and train others in providing superior customer service. No day is ever dull. Youll be on the move, interacting with your team and customers to find the best solutions for their vehicles needs while building loyalty. You will also enjoy playing a role in your team members success. If you are ready to take the initiative, were here to help you put your career on the fast-track to success.
How youll succeed
- Deliver a positive first impression to each guest with a warm and friendly greeting
- Build trust and win repeat, loyal customers
- Assist the Service Center Manager (SCM) in the daily operation and oversight of the service center
- Responsible for inventory, labor management and financial performance of the service center.
- Become familiar with Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) compliance and other policies and procedures
- Mentor, lead and train the team to optimize their development
- Help maintain a clean, well-organized service center and facilitate a safe and secure working environment
- Provide superior customer service leadership
- You are friendly and willing to work as part of customer-focused team
- Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages
- Knowledge of cash handling, facility and safety control policies and practices
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
- Have full mobility and are able to twist, stoop and bend
- High school diploma
Why choose a career with VIOC?
- Six months of supervisory experience or related experience/training preferred
For over 30 years, weve been bringing the convenience of fast, friendly maintenance service to busy people. Today, we operate over 1,100 locations across the U.S. and growing. Were passionate about cars, but were really in the business of taking care of people. We live by the policy of promoting from within and maintaining an unwavering dedication to hiring, developing and supporting the best talent in the world. Isnt it time you aligned your career to your needs? Join us today! Benefits include:
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- On-the-job training
- We promote from within a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans