I am currently recruiting for a business based in Pontypridd who are going through a period of transition and are looking for an Assistant Finance Business Partner to join on a contract basis with the potentil to go permanent.
You will need to be immediately available or on short notice as they want the role in place in the next 2 weeks ideally.
- You will be assisting the production of monthly management accounts within agreed timescales and ensuring input from various budget holders. You will also be responsible for the maintenance and transactions of the Fixed Asset Register of the company
- Overseeing and maintaining the fixed asset register, and capital transactions thus ensuring all entries are accounted for
- Being the first point of contact for any Fixed Asset or Capital queries and where appropriate seeking support and advice from our External Advisors.
- Assisting with preparation of management accounts and budget.
- Ensuring that all transactions are recorded on a timely and accurate basis to ensure prompt production of management information.
- Ensuring that all reconciliations you are responsible for are carried out at least on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring any and all journal entries are correctly posted to the ledgers and posting journal entries as required.
- Carrying out ad hoc project support as required.
- Ensuring procedures are recorded accurately, are updated and are compliant with Trivallis' financial regulations.
- You will be part of the Management Accounts team working with a team of qualified and part qualified individuals. It is an expectation that you will work proactively with colleagues across the business to deliver a professional service.
- Person Spec
- Qualified AAT or part-qualified CCAB Accountant or QBE
- Practical experience of Capital/ Fixed Asset Accounting
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of ICT literacy and experienced at using different software programmes including Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage your own workload, prioritising as necessary to meet changing or often demanding targets with the successful completion within agreed deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of different stakeholders both internally and externally
If you are immediately available/on short notice and can start ASAP then please get in touch. This role is a hybrid role 2 days in the office 3 days WFH.