Architect (ARB/ RIBA)
Salary: £30-40,000 Dependant on experience
I'm pleased to be supporting a long-standing client of ours in a new appointment of a talented Architect! With this role you will get the chance to work on a wide variety of sectors with some of their most recent projects covering the of the Residential, Healthcare, Commercial and Industrial sectors. For this role it would be preferable to have good working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit as these are the main software's used. To be successful for this role you must have at least 3-5 years post Part 3 experience and knowledge of the above sectors.
With this role of Architect, you will gain an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career mentoring and progression.
To be an Architect you must:
- Have 3-5+ years UK based experience post Part 3 and a full understanding of the UK planning policies and building regulations.
- Have excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit would be preferential.
- Have previous experience in a variety of sectors.
- Have the initiatively to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Whilst working as an Architect you will be:
- Liaising with other clients, contractors, and other work professionals.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Working predominantly in key sectors as listed above.
- Responsible for the project management of a small team.
If you are interested in hearing more about this excellent opportunity, please give KAZ a call on / for a private and confidential chat. Alternatively, you can send across your updated CV and Portfolio to .