The Applications Engineer provides production support, techno-functional expertise, and contributes to improvements and enhancements for EDI Interfaces. This individual will be responsible for supporting EDI exchange across systems and serve as a liaison between multiple technical development teams to manage the development of system enhancements, upgrades, system modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and resolution. This position is part of a hybrid model requiring 2 days in the office per week with 3 days working remote. This position is eligible for relocation to the Denver area for the right candidate.What You'll Be Doing:
What We're Looking For:
- Manage all EDI Interfaces and implement new designs and assist to implement enhancements for new partners
- Collaborate with other teams to prepare design and implement solutions and data maps to ensure effective administration of all transactions.
- Perform tests on all new interface and transactions to resolve all business issues and provide support to interfaces and processes for efficient flow of information and maintain all change requests and integration projects.
- Support all EDI interfaces in multiple production environment and assist all business units.
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated.
- Guide rest of the team on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems; review work of development teams.
What's In It For You?
- Experience in Oracle Application development - PL/SQL, Reports, Interfaces, Oracle APIs, XML, RICEF components.
- Experience in Oracle EBS (R12 +, on premise) with focus on Oracle Supply Chain including Inventory, Order to Cash, Planning (ASCP) and Purchasing modules.
- Experience in SDLC, understanding and analyzing the Business Requirements/Functional Specifications by interacting with Business Analysts and users, Design, Development, Testing, and Implementation
- Good knowledge on SQL Tuning and performance resolution.
- Should have excellent technical and analytical skills in PL/SQL Oracle and building queries.
- Well versed with writing complex SQL queries by using advanced PL/SQL functions
- Good knowledge on B2B Integrations, Knowledge on Oracle SOA and APIs is an advantage.
- Ensure that quality software is developed, meets schedule requirements, and satisfies requirements detailed in functional specifications
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
$78,300.00 - $129,800.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.