Work from Home; Atlanta, GA (Georgia); Austin, TX (Texas); Bakersfield, CA (California); Baltimore, MD (Maryland); Baton Rouge, LA (Louisiana); Birmingham, AL (Alabama); Boise, ID (Idaho); Boston, MA (Massachusetts); Buffalo, NY (New York); Canonsburg, PA (Pennsylvania); Charlotte, NC (North Carolina); Chicago, IL (Illinois); Cincinnati, OH (Ohio); Cleveland, OH (Ohio); Columbia, SC (South Carolina); Columbus, OH (Ohio); Concord, NH (New Hampshire); Dallas, TX (Texas); Deerfield Beach, FL (Florida); Denver, CO (Colorado); Detroit, MI (Michigan); Dover, NH (New Hampshire); Durham, NC (North Carolina); Edina, MN (Minnesota); Edison, NJ (New Jersey); Ellicott City, MD (Maryland); Fayetteville, SC (South Carolina); Florence, SC (South Carolina); Fort Lauderdale, FL (Florida); Fort Wayne, IN (Indiana); Fort Worth, TX (Texas); Gainsville, FL (Florida); Glen Allen, VA (Virginia); Glendale, CA (California); Greensboro, NC (North Carolina); Greenwood Village, CO (Colorado); Hartford, CT (Connecticut); Houston, TX (Texas); Huntsville, AL (Alabama); Indianapolis, IN (Indiana); Irvine, CA (California); Jacksonville, FL (Florida); Johnson City, TN (Tennessee); Kansas City, KS (Kansas); La Jolla, CA (California); Lexington, KY (Kentucky); Los Angeles, CA (California); Louisville, KY (Kentucky); Lutherville, MD (Maryland); Madison, WI (Wisconsin); Memphis, TN (Tennessee); Miami, FL (Florida); Milwaukee, WI (Wisconsin); Minneapolis, MN (Minnesota); Nashville, TN (Tennessee); New York, NY (New York); None; Norwood, OH (Ohio); Omaha, NE (Nebraska); Orlando, FL (Florida); Palm Desert, CA (California); Paramus, NJ (New Jersey); Parsippany, NJ (New Jersey); Philadelphia, PA (Pennsylvania); Phoenix, AZ (Arizona); Pittsburgh, PA (Pennsylvania); Plano, TX (Texas); Plymouth Meeting, PA (Pennsylvania); Portland, ME (Maine); Portland, OR (Oregon); Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania); Raleigh, NC (North Carolina); Richmond, VA (Virginia); Rochester, NY (New York); Rockville, MD (Maryland); Rolling Meadows, IL (Illinois); Rye Brook, NY (New York); Sacramento, CA (California); Salt Lake City, UT (Utah); San Antonio, TX (Texas); San Diego, CA (California); San Francisco, CA (California); San Ramon, CA (California); Schaumburg, IL (Illinois); Scottsdale, AZ (Arizona); Seattle, WA (Washington); Southfield, MI (Michigan); St. Louis, MO (Missouri); Syosset, NY (New York); Tampa, FL (Florida); Toledo, OH (Ohio); Tupelo, MS (Mississippi); US All Regions; US Midwest; US Northeast; US Southeast; US Southwest; US West; Vienna, VA (Virginia); Virginia Beach, VA (Virginia); Walnut Creek, CA (California); Washington, DC (District of Columbia); Westlake Village, CA (California); White Plains, NY (New York); Windsor, CT (Connecticut); Woodmere, OH (Ohio) Work Arrangement:
Work from Home Relocation assistance:
: is not available for this opportunity. Pay Range:
$63,100 - $137,900 Bonus Potential: Requisition #:
69617 The Role at a Glance:
As an Audit Analyst, you will consult with business areas to analyze information and complete audit deliverables on more complex assignments and projects for the Internal Audit Compliance team. In this role, you will act as a resource to applicable internal/external stakeholders. Development and execution of more complex testing using data analytics will be required to complete audit testing designed to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of operations, internal controls, and compliance with applicable laws.What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within the Internal Audit Compliance team.
- Collaborates with appropriate stakeholders to develop, design, implement and document data analytics testing for audit projects.
- Ensure action plans capture and remediates the deficiencies found during audits.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Consults/Analyze data on more complex assignments and/or projects for the Internal Audit Compliance team.
- Escalates and communicates identified risks to management as needed.
- Manages, conducts and/or participates in audit projects across the department.
- May provide input into end of audit or annual review of Specialists.
- Obtains input from management as appropriate before making internal/external statements or providing information that could impact the corporation.
- Performs audits in accordance with department and IIA global professional standards.
- Prepares and maintains accurate audit documentation and finding sheets; and ensures integrity of all documentation produced.
- Provides effective and open more complex communication with internal/external stakeholders to ensure transparency and consistency of audit actions.
- Reviews the testing and analysis work produced by Specialists.
- Serves as a resource and consults with internal/external stakeholders on a broad variety of audit matters/issues.
- Understands and applies root cause analysis to prepare draft audit reports supported by findings and/or proper documentation.
- Liaises with the Data Analytics team and stakeholders to obtain data needed and conduct data analytics testing on Internal Audits performed by the Compliance team.
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as required.
What we're looking for:
3 - 5+ Years of experience in audit and/or compliance that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's)
Demonstrated the ability to utilize data analytics software (i.e., ACL, Tableau, IDEA, etc.) to analyze and evaluate data to provide useful and actionable information
Demonstrated ability to conduct in-depth data analysis and data mining for identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
Confident, comfortable communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop collaborative approaches.
Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
Strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). (moved from the nice-to-have section)
Experience in performing compliance related audits (i.e., anti-money laundering, privacy, SEC/FINRA laws and regulations, etc.)
CIA, CFE, CPA, CISA, Series License or others upon Hire Whats it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future. Whats in it for YOU:
- A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
- Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
- PTO/parental leave
- Competitive 401K and employee benefits ()
- Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
- Tuition assistance program
- A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
- Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Work from Home : Employees will work from home and are not required to work in a Lincoln office on a regular basis. Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate's wage rate:
Prior work or industry experience.
Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
Unique skills About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customers lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by..... click apply for full job details