Who Is Simpson Housing/Simpson Property Group?
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado we are a large, fully integrated real estate company with a rich and successful history dating back to 1948. Our dynamic company acquires, develops, builds and manages luxury apartment communities in highly desirable locations throughout the United States. We are a company that constantly strives to "raise the bar" and continues to receive industry accolades for our strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service to our residents. We also believe in being a good neighbor by giving back to the communities we serve through numerous hours of volunteer work provided by our dedicated team of employees each and every year. Responsibilities: What We Are Currently Looking For:ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - located in Simpson Housing's regional office in Atlanta, GA
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for the following:
- During due diligence and disposition, you will be responsible for updating and maintaining trackers for property documents, contract summaries, property inventory, and vendor service contracts
- Managing procurement process including preparing contracts and documents for e-signature, setting up new vendors, creating purchase orders, processing invoices and tracking vendor Certificates of Insurance, and ordering office supplies
- Updating, organizing, and maintaining calendars, status reports, Standard Operating Procedure, network files, finishes library, and documentation
- Updating and maintaining Smart Sheet for renovations and new properties
- Assisting with market survey updates and conducting research
- Preparing meeting notes for distribution
- Assisting with administrative tasks and special projects as needed
Candidates who apply should have:
- Administrative experience required
- Technologically savvy, proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including intermediate Excel and Word skills
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and management of multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to prioritize conflicting needs
- Proactive approach, following through on projects to successful completion
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
What It's Like To Work At Simpson:
Why work for Simpson? You might want to ask one of our employees that question. Based on feedback provided by our employees, we continue to receive recognition for being one of the "Best Companies to Work For", something we are very proud of. We have won this distinction in 2006, 2007, 2013, and again in 2014. How many companies can say that? And it doesn't stop there. Over the years, Simpson has cultivated a progressive "employee centric" culture that promotes collaboration and teamwork where ideas are openly shared and employees are actively engaged. We also firmly believe that employees should be able to have fun at work while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Sound interesting? Please read on...
What Simpson Can Offer You!
As an industry leader, we understand what it takes to be successful in today's competitive marketplace. We know that employees must have the skills, tools and training to do their jobs effectively and efficiently and we deliver! For this very reason, SPG University was created as a way to help our employees grow on a personal and professional level and advance in their careers within the company.
In addition, our employees enjoy the following:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Multiple medical plan options
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Substantial discount on rent (certain restrictions apply)
- Commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement and much more
If this sounds like the type of company that you would like to work for, we would like to hear from you. Find out where your talents can take you by applying today!
Pay Range: $20.26 to $25.00 hourly
This pay range is approximate and the actual pay received may vary dependent upon certain factors such as related job experience, education, training, professional/industry certifications, etc. Please note that this pay range does not include any additional compensation such as commissions or bonuses that this position may be eligible for.
Simpson Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
City: Atlanta State/Province: GA