This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Sussex's leading Chartered Accountancy Practices. The successful candidate with find themselves working in a friendly and supportive environment with full study support and excellent progression opportunities.This position will be split across both accounts (50%) & audit (50%).
My client operates from a fantastic office based in Lewes. Their clients are predominantly UK based owner managed businesses but they operate in a national market place and are able to draw on the expertise and local knowledge of their experienced team members.
They are one of the largest Firms of Chartered Accountants in the local area who boast an enviable working culture and client base.
As an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of company accounts and corporation tax returns
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, Ltd companies and partnerships
- Assist in the preparation of the audit plan and ensures it appropriately addresses audit objectives
- Take an active part in the audit planning and fraud discussion to identify audit risks and appropriate audit strategy
- Oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
- Ensure planned audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
The successful candidate will have /be:
- At least 2+ years practice experience dealing with accounts preparation and assisting with audits, particularly with fieldwork.
- AAT qualified/ ACCA/ ACA part qualified.
- Well organised and able to work autonomously.
- Experience of dealing with clients face to face.
- A team player and happy to offer help to others.
£25,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable. A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer.
Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch on LinkedIN or via email for a confidential conversation regarding your career.
Refer a friend..
We're keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We're looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, we'd love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply).