This is a US-based remote position with preference given to candidates located near Beaverton, Oregon.
Join a mission-based team in meaningful work to build a more sustainable future.
At Leanpath, we are a group of diverse and passionate technologists, sustainability experts, culinarians, and analysts who come together to achieve our vision each and every day: to ensure a sustainable future by eliminating global food waste.
Food waste is one of the biggest global issues of our time. More than a third of the world's food is wasted. And with global hunger and social inequities increasing, wasted food and resources is tragic, devastating our communities and our planet.
Be a part of the solution. At Leanpath, we address food waste at its source. It starts with the foundational premise that we manage the things that we measure. To uncover why food is being wasted and what we can do to prevent that waste from happening again, we need data and insights. Leanpath has a unique, patented set of hardware that we have deployed globally in the fight against food waste.
We are currently recruiting for an Account Administrator to support our Customer Success team with backend system updates, customer records, data analysis, and reporting. This role monitors and maintains accurate data to support the customer at all phases of the customer journey, from sale to decommissioning, and helps drive administrative efficiency between sales, customer success, onboarding, finance, and manufacturing.
We are seeking someone who has experience working with operations in a capacity with responsibility for driving efficiency and ensuring that systems are accurate and used according to SOPs. You must love data, numbers, and have a meticulous eye for detail, since much of what we do to help customers is rooted in data.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
This role operates across the entire Customer Success team and with all segments/customers ranging from enterprise support to single sites, spanning geographies, too. The Account Administrator's primary responsibility is to protect and nurture customer relationships by expediting administrative records between Leanpath and our customers. Core responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with and support Account Directors and Account Managers in contract renewals, ensuring internal and external records conform with Finance and contractual requirements.
- Experience with Salesforce required, it is the system of record for key customer data.
- Monitor and maintain accurate records in support of new orders, infield transfers, renewals, device replacements, asset inventories, contacts, and other business critical information.
- Respond to changes in customer operations with record updates to the CRM, Leanpath Online, contracts, and sales orders.
- Prepare reports and analyses of key customer metrics to provide internal management visibility across account segments. Reporting may address adoption, results, revenue, licenses, renewals, and other business elements.
- Support the Finance department in billings and renewals.
- Collaborate internally with Leanpath cross-functional teams to perform activities that ensure the successful achievement of our customer's target outcomes.
- Contribute to data analysis of client outcomes, supporting Account Managers and CSMs as necessary.
- Watch for new opportunities, evangelize Leanpath services, help enable different groups of users, keep a keen eye on multiple internal deployments.
- Review inbound closed sales orders for accuracy
- Additional duties as required within a small, start-up like environment.
The ideal candidate has:
- Alignment with Leanpath's core values: humility, kindness, equity, excellence, teamwork, drive & productivity
- A passion for sustainability and reducing food waste
- Detail orientation and accuracy with respect to customer contract terms and account administration in company systems
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to adjust tone and content to relate effectively to customer, from front-line staff to management level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of project management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work independently and manage projects
- A passion for continuous improvement and problem-solving
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent)
- 1-2 years experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience working for a SaaS / data analytics company
- Experience with CRMs and basic concepts of business finance
More about Leanpath & Our Team
Founded in 2004, we created the food waste measurement & technology industry. We've been recognized by our customers and the industry with awards including vendor and support team of the year awards from client partners Google and Sodexo, "Sustainability Initiative of the Year" award from Food Matters Live, and the "Technology for Good" award from the Global Good Awards UK, among others.
Our team is connected through our core values, which are woven into our culture: drive and productivity, excellence, equity, humility, kindness and inclusion, and teamwork. We believe that diversity of team members and diversity of experiences makes us stronger. We support one another in becoming our best selves, and bringing our whole selves to work. We actively seek out the best talent, regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religious background, gender or gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Join us. It's time to make an impact.